Friday, May 9, 2014

My Millefiori Website is UP!

Sorry I've been away for so long.  I'm back to blogging regularly (I hope), and seem to remember talking about a nifty idea for stitching a wisteria blossom. That's next. 

I'm here for just a moment to let you all know that I've just finished the update of my Millefiori website. If you like, you can visit here. All of my new designs are posted. I have several of Ruth Griffith's lovely designs posted, and - of course - the shopping cart is in. If you have any problems with any of it, just drop me an email here.

I've worn the "M" and the "N" and the "E" off of my keyboard, but I'm still snapping pictures (It's springtime in Oregon and everything is blooming!) and stitching designs, and so glad to be back!
Rosalie

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rosalie, You have a brilliant site very easy to use and as for your designs all are just amazing .I never knew Brazilian Embroidery is so delicate and beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice words, Renate. It is just the best blessing in the world to have a job you enjoy and work that is fun (or that doesn't seem like work). I'm glad you are enjoying all the pictures; please let me know if you ever have questions about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found tour blog and am so happy I did, I would like to know how I can find previous posts. There is only one store in my area and she is approx. 25 milesvor more and has very random hours who carry any B.E. supplies. Many needle workers have not even heard of this art so when I find a web site or blog I am a very happy stitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you located, Judy? Sometimes you can get good results by ordering online. You asked about previous posts -- there are listings over there on the right. Plus you can sign up to receive email posts (very small). I've been pretty busy lately, but have kits to post.

    ReplyDelete