Friday, December 3, 2010

...We Now Interrupt this Blog for a Commercial...

I meant to write this sooner. I won't get too commercial on my blog (I'm saving that for my website which should be up fairly soon), but wanted to let you all know that I have a small home business writing books about Brazilian dimensional embroidery and dreaming up B.E. designs for others to stitch.

When I share my pictures, they are from my own designs/books unless I ask permission from others to post their wonderful embroidery.

My business is named "Millefiori," which means "A Thousand Flowers". I got the idea from the beautiful glass beads with little flowers inside that are made with a process developed in Milano, Italy. I'm not sure how close I am to 1,000 flowers, but I'm having way too much fun to stop and count.

No comments:

Post a Comment